Looking for work experience?
Take your first steps into work with us
Work experience can help you find your strengths, develop soft skills like communication and teamwork, and give you a confidence boost.
There are plenty of key benefits to doing some work experience while you're still in school, including:
- Learning what it's like to be in a working envrionment
- Figuring out what you enjoy doing in a job - and maybe what you don't enjoy so much
- Developing your skills, or discovering new ones if the opportunity present itself
- Gaining new experiences to add to your CV, making it stand out when it's time to find your first job
- Finding a job! For some people, work experience is such a success the company employs them
Our advisers are experts when it comes to this stuff, so if you need someone to chat to about how to find work experience, they're the ones to call.
It's as easy as saying hello.