Job search, careers advice, training and CV support is still here for you, we're just doing it digitally
We offer free honest, straightforward, and practical advice and support. Together we help you explore your options, find opportunities and get prepared for the future. We even offer a huge range of free courses. Take a look at some of the things we can help you with.
Our support is completely tailored to what you need, but some examples include:
- Help with getting back into work, including those jobs that are high in demand right now
- Support with choosing a new career
- Writing CVs
- Advice on completing application forms
- Interview techniques and tips
- Help to identify your key transferrable skills and abilities
- How to use this time to build on your skills, – including advice on free training opportunities most suited to you
Explore your options and make confident choices with our guidance and expert knowledge. We can get you interview-ready so you can make your next career move with confidence.
Finding an Apprenticeship
Whether you’re looking for your first job in a new industry or wanting to move up the career ladder, an apprenticeship could be for you. You will earn a full-time wage and develop new and transferrable skills, as well as a nationally recognised qualification.
Adult Training Courses
Fully funded training courses to support over 19s to enter employment or gain new skills and qualifications while working. Opportunities include job specific skills and recruitment through sector based work academies, traineeships or in work support. From Health and Social Care to Maths and English.