We know that getting the skills you need, or developing your current knowledge can be difficult these days.
That's why we work in partnership with the Skills Network and Digital College to offer free online courses, alongside 12 months of careers support, to get you where you need to be.
We offer a huge range of courses, so it's best to get in touch to find out what's best for you, but below are some popular industries and themes you might want to consider:
- ICT -Level 2 ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) qualification, certificated through the British Computer Society. This is available to everybody including Furloughed staff!
- Construction - including CSCS cards, safety and best pratice
- Healthcare - including care, safeguarding and compliance
- Employability - these courses will provide you with the skills to boost your employability outcomes
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - awareness and support for health issues
- Health and Safety - courses to build awarneess and compliance
To start a course, talk about the right course for you, or to find out the others we offer, drop us a line!
There's also The Skills Toolkit, a new online learning platform launched by the Government. It gives you access to free, high-quality digital and numeracy courses, to help you build up your skills, progress in work and boost your job prospects. Digital skills can be anything from using social media and staying safe online to coding, programming or digital marketing. There’s something for everyone, no matter what level you want to start at. Whether you just need a refresher or you want to learn something entirely new, you can choose from introductory courses, intermediate or advanced.