NHS Job Vacancies - Get a Job that Makes a Difference
Information session on 11th January 2024 at The Hub, Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ
Come along to find out about the NHS jobs available, the health and social care course and the employer.
No experience needed and guaranteed job interviews for Healthcare Assistant roles, completion of a FREE, 2-week fully-funded* training course. Course dates are 15th January - 7th February 2024
Register your interest today.
Job opportunities include:
- Jobs based at Nottingham City Hospital or QMC
- Salary starting at £20,270pa with great opportunities to progress
- Permanent contract, 37.5 hours per week and part-time hours considered
- No prior experience is necessary
- On-site taster day putting skills into practice
- If successful you can even register for a blue-light card which gives you access to discounts!
So what are you waiting for? You're one step closer to a career in the NHS!
Nottinghamshire hits record low for young people out of education and training
Recent figures from the Office of National Statistics show that, from January – March 2021, it was estimated that there were 728,000 young people (aged 16-24) who were not in education, employment or training (NEET).Read More