Personalised support to get you Well for Work
The Well for Work programme helps people who are unemployed and facing health, language or financial barriers to improve their wellbeing and find work.
What is Well for Work?
Well for Work is a programme that offers personalised employment support to unemployed people who are facing barriers to work.
With Well for Work, you’ll be given the support you need to start overcoming these barriers, helping you to feel more confident when it comes to finding work.
The focus is on you and your health. We’re here to help you make changes that will benefit you for life. Through Well for Work, you’ll be able to gain qualifications, receive housing and financial support, access therapy services and find a job that works for you.
Who is Well for Work for?
To receive support from the Well for Work programme, you must:
- Be aged 19 or older
- Be unemployed, inactive, or far away from the job market
- Be living in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby or Derbyshire
- Be facing one or more barriers to employment, education or training
Barriers to employment include:
- Having a disability or special educational need
- Having mental or physical health problems
- Lacking basic skills in Maths, English or IT
- Issues with drug or alcohol abuse
- Being a single parent
- Being over 50 years old
- Financial problems
- Speaking English as a second language
- Being from an ethnic minority
Who is involved with Well for Work?
We’re working with some incredible partners across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to deliver the Well for Work programme: