Digital Marketing Apprentice
The main focus of your role will be to help produce relevant, engaging content that promotes the values and awareness our brands seek to promote around sustainability.
|Employer||Axon Point Ltd|
|Weekly working hours||20 hours per week, Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm (flexible hours)|
|Salary||£7.50 per hour|
4b Old nose factory St Annes Hill Road Nottingham
|Closing Date||5 December, 2022 at 17:00|
About the employer
Axon Point Ltd
Axon Point are a digital marketing consultancy that focus on producing and delivering quality content as part of targeted, data driven marketing strategy. What does that mean? We do the research to find out what real people are interested in and create engaging content for brands to give people what they actually want.
We are a small and fast growing business with a wide range of clients and projects to service and the types of businesses we work with include independent food and drink brands, health and beauty brands and marketing technology platforms where there is a common theme - to achieve growth through sustainable business and commerce practices.
Within 18 months we have grown from 1 guy working from a home office to a team of 5 spread across Nottingham, Birmingham and Manchester.
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for supporting our Content Marketing Exec, Digital Marketing Exec and key stakeholders across the various projects and brands being serviced. Full training will be provided across various marketing technology platforms but we’re eager for you to contribute your own ideas to improve our marketing and processes - creativity and intuition will be rewarded!
The main focus of your role will be to help produce relevant, engaging content that promotes the values and awareness our brands seek to promote around sustainability. This will primarily learning and understanding Social and SEO content marketing and being able to deliver certain tasks as part of a wider strategy.
· The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast growing business
· Flexible working hours (with a minimum of one day per week from our city centre office)
· Full training and opportunity for professional development
· A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
· Regular access to social events and networking opportunities
· 26 paid holidays per year
· Opportunity to earn bonuses based on company and personal performance (as we grow, so do you!)
· A week off over Christmas and New Year
· A day off on your birthday (in addition to your regular holiday allowance)
· Vouchers and offers to use with our partners and client brands