Meet Some of the Faces Behind Futures
Scroll to find fun facts you might not hear about in your advice appointment! You never know, you might have more in common than you think.
We've been doing what we do for over 25 years. Over that time, our Futures family of 342 staff members have gained a combined total of 2,844 years' experience delivering careers advice and supporting people and businesses across the East Midlands and East of England to reach their full potential! We’re probably a bit biased but we think everyone who works at Futures for You is just great and we love to show them off.
When you’ve seen what our Advisers do for others, you can benefit from local job support to see an Adviser to help you into work or change career.
Julie's an Adviser in Lincoln, she works with adults, helps them into work - and makes sure they're happy there!
Some fun facts about Julie we think you want to know:
- Her first job was in advertising
- She was interviewed on MTV in the 90s after being in Metallica’s snake pit (how cool is Julie!!!!!)
- She loves Treacle Tamarind Fries
- Her favourite part of the job is helping people realise that more often than not, they already have the skills they need for the job they want
Leon works with young offenders and people at risk of becoming offenders in Nottingham. He helps young people engage with work and learning productively and supports them to overcome barriers
Some fun facts about Leon we think you need to know:
- His first job was a paper round
- He's been on you've Been Framed! (We'd love to see that!)
- His favourite food is Thai food
- His favourite part of the job is helping people to achieve their goals
Take Control of What You Can Control
As you may know, our teams are now working from home and delivering our services digitally so you can still get the support you need. We’ve gone from working across 10 offices - as well as schools and job centres - to delivering our bespoke 1-2-1 support remotely via phone and Skype, from over 200 locations!Read More
Helping you through COVID-19, Service Availability
We are still supporting our customers in their time of need. However we are running fewer services for now but that does not hinder our ability to support you.Read More