A parent or carer looking for SEND advice?

​We provide information, advice and support to disabled children and young people, and those with SEN, and their parents.

These are statutory services, which means there has to be one in every local authority. Commissioned by Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council we provide this for people living in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.

We do this through:

  • AskUs – our team offering information and advice to parent/carers and young people
  • IRIS – an information website, magazine and newsletter
  • The County Council’s Disability register